Cosmetic Wish List

Today marks the end of my month of not buying any cosmetic products. I celebrated it by purchasing something I soon regretted. More on that later, but now, I got a wish list. I'm obsessed with travel sized stuff.


I've long wanted wanted a travel stippling brush. Japonesque brand is significantly cheaper than MAC, but it's so hard to find. I'll have to purchase it online.

I'm still in search for a L'Oreal True Match that actually matches. Oh the irony. Currently, I have the sun beige and it does not match. Next time I'm going to purchase it at a store where it's returnable (if it doesn't match); plus bring my costlier Smashbox foundation, which is a perfect match, for comparison. Brilliant.


A lovely travel cosmetic bag. I can't afford Paul & Joe cosmetics, but I can't help it. Urban Outfitters is the only place I know that carry Paul & Joe, and P&J even got this cosmetic binder. It's dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...